Saturday, August 14, 2010

fiveee

I haven't gone to golf practice lately which is a bad thing but i did go putt putt golfing with Alex today. At the beginning of the summer, before i started playing golf, me and a couple of friends went to sport way so i could have some kind of idea of how much i would need to improve over the summer. And i am really surprised at how drastically i have changed since then. There are eighteen holes each with a par 2. First time i went i got a 48 which is pretty good for a first timer. Today though i got a 35, which means i got a hole in one :) Each hole has a different challenge, either a hill, a bump, or a huge random piece of wood. That made the course more intimidating but then i realized its just putting. I kicked Alex's butt! He got a 48, my score from last time. The hardest hole was number eight i think lol, anyways the hill drops off 90 degrees so you can't see where the ball is going. I was sure that i would take at least 3 putts to make this hole but again i surprised myself, this hole was my hole in one! Making par on each of the holes was such an amazing feeling, and this week I'm not being negative about golf, yay! And now that the practices have really started I'm going to get better i can feel it. And my volunteering is going good too. I have helped two of my neighbors with things they really needed. The woman next door is low and cash and a new mom so I've been babysitting for her when she goes to work, and I'm not charging. Also the man across the street appreciates me getting his mail since he is sick and its hard for him to get out of the house. Well that's all folks, :D

No comments:

Post a Comment