Sunday, August 1, 2010

#3

After a hectic week at band camp, I’m back with a lot to write about. Yes band camp, don’t make fun of me haha. The week before I left I only went to golf practice once because I was sick, but when I went on Thursday there was a small improvement. Now I don’t totally suck, I just suck a little. I am able to hit the ball when it’s on the grass. And my putting is still rather good, hitting of the tee on the other hand, still isn’t the greatest. I tend to hit the grass behind the ball and leave big holes. So I decided that while I was away at camp I would bring some of my golf stuff to practice even though I was away. During the second day of camp (Monday) I took my ball, my tee & my driver and headed to the practice field. We march there and the camp is in the middle of nowhere so I was able to hit as far as I could. But with my luck, after 30 minutes of “hitting” the ball I still hadn’t improved too much. Wednesday I was feeling in a golfing mood, turns out I was. After a 10 minute warm-up I somehow magically hit the ball in the woods. For I second I thought I was hallucinating, but when I did it twice, three, four times in a row I was amazed! Walking away I was really happy :) Friday though everything changed again. It was really sad at camp because all of my friends are leaving in a year and honestly I was too upset to even focus on stupid golf. When I went back to practice I lost it I was barely able to hit it from the grass. Basically I got better then lost it all over again. I better be able to find out what I was doing, so that I can maybe be good by the end of summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment