Thursday, August 5, 2010
numberfour.
Number four, half way done with blogging, summers almost over :( At our last practice Mr. Woodhull wasn’t there but I think his absence improved my game, haha. We played a two putt game on the little practice course thing, and I did much better than I thought I would. I was about 25 feet away from the white flag, hoping to get it kind of close, but then I hit it right on! The rest of that practice went the same as usual, really good job at putting then a wow you need to practice on your swing. So yesterday when my dad went golfing with a few of his friends I decided to tag along not only to watch but to get help from someone whose probably been playing a majority of their life. How can someone take their driver and hit it the ball 250 yards with no trouble at all? If you have an answer let me know, because I have been trying to figure it out for awhile. Anyways as we walked the 18 holes at the Pontiac golf course I watched many people and how they swung. And I finally figured out what I need to do, relax. I get so stressed and think I need everything to be perfect when there is no one who is 100% at anything. Oh, and I decided I am going to add a second thing to my summer project. I am going to do some community service at least once a week in my neighborhood and community. Once I got farther into AVM I realized that even though our projects don’t have to benefit others along with ourselves I want to. First priority is helping the old man across the street; I’m going to mow his lawn and get his mail. Hopefully I can find other volunteer opportunities also. My next golf practice isn’t til the 12th but I’ll try to keep my game on next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment